It seems like everyone has a blog these days. I want to start by setting a few ground rules:
- I am only one person, and I will present my opinion on topics in the industry.
- WHY, you ask? Because I am inundated with questions every day, and I spend too much time repeating myself. So the BLOG’S purpose is to share some of my thoughts in a more accessible forum.
- We have an amazing, burgeoning market here in the SE. I will be focusing as much as I can on the positives of this market. We can all spend loads of time talking about what we are not getting, but I am really only interested in what we are getting and harnessing these new opportunities.
- My favorite description of our market is to say: We are kinda like the kid who decided to remove the training wheels too soon, so we are a tiny bit wobbly on the bike. You know that feeling where you are shaky and trying to get control, but you are not fully there. We are figuring it all out, and it is an amazing place to be.
- Last thing, and I will say this with every post: What I say today, may not be true tomorrow. Our market is changing and growing in great, big leaps, so needs and demands to will change on a DAILY basis.
Enjoy the ride–I know I am! I hope to shed some light on a variety of topics and hit some frequently asked questions.
More to come…